OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Trading filter, additional details!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm 

1) It's good that I can search for (example) Arty Hero, but if I want to trade to receive it, i don't want to see other trades requesting it.
Same way reversed: If i'm trying to see what I can get for my Arty Hero, I don't want to see people who are also selling it (unless to compare prices, in which case this suggestion is easier anyway)

Here's my proposal: Change it from the way it is (show all trades requesting or offering a card) to show trades that only request or only offer it.

How to set it up: My only thought on this would be to add a third drop-down menu, in the middle of the current two, where players select "requesting", "offering", or "both"

2) I also want to be able to filter (greatest to least OR least to greatest) by price (packs, points, points and packs, cards, or ultra rares)

3) It would even be nice to have comments possible, so if youre asking way too much, people could say "wow, that's overpriced, but I'd give you a Recon Hero for that!"

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]