OR REGISTER
Register    FAQ    Search

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Card Ideas: Dealing with kills
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 pm 

Name: Priority Target
Type: Debuff
Cost: 0g
Text: Cause an enemy unit to count for two kills instead of one when it is defeated.

Name: Priority Target 2
Cost: 35g
Text: Cause two enemy units to count for two kills instead of one when they are defeated.

Name: Priority Target 3
Cost: 50g
Text: Cause three enemy units to count for two kills instead of one when they are defeated.

Name: Fast Learner
Type: Super Buff
Cost: 55g
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to receive credit for two kills for each enemy they kill.

Name: Trivial Target
Cost: 0g
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to not provide credit for a kill when it is defeated.

Name: Trivial Target 2
Cost: 20g
Text: Cause two mechanical units to not provide credit for a kill when they are defeated.

Name: Trivial Target 3
Cost: 40g
Text: Cause three mechanical units to not provide credit for a kill when they are defeated.

Name: Stupify
Cost: 40g
Text: Remove all kills from one mechanical unit. That unit no longer receives credit for kills.

Name: Offensive Tactician
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to to receive +50% firepower for veteran status and +75% firepower for legendary status in place of the normal benefit.

Name: Defensive Tactician
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to receive +25% armor for veteran status and +35% armor for legendary status in place of the normal benefit.

Name: Marksman Tactician
Cost: 65g
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to receive +1 vision and range for veteran status and an additional +1 vision and range for legendary status in place of the normal benefit. [This would NOT stack with range buffs]

Name: Transport Tactician
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to receive +50% movement for veteran status and +75% movement for legendary status in place of the normal benefit. [This would NOT stack with movement buffs]

Name: Second Wind
Cost: 80g
Text: Cause one mechanical unit to completely heal when achieving veteran and legendary status in place of the normal benefit.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: New Card Ideas: Dealing with kills
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:04 am 

I'd say that overall, Rothmorthau has the best ideas for new cards in the game. Good thinking, buddy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 am 

HighVibes wrote:
I'd say that overall, Rothmorthau has the best ideas for new cards in the game. Good thinking, buddy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm 

yes he has good ideer when you has the time you can read my old list their much ideer they was good (very much they was bad) and some ideer some from your get now in time (this ideer on this tread are new)
some ideer from me comes in the game
malby some from my older ideers they was good on my opinion:

TRANSPORT HERO
cost(150)
replace an infantry with a transport hero. he does the same damage as a armored transport and has 150 lp . he can move 5 hexes. he can cap buildings.

Last March - make one unit undestructible and give it +100% damage. after that turn, the particular unit is destroyed.

iam not caitiff , or is it caitliff to stand 500 metre away from the oponent and shot with a sniper from behind

OfflineProfile  
Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]